On-site hygiene & safety
At re:publica Campus (Ziegrastraße 1, Berlin), we comply with all hygiene and infection prevention measures currently in force in Berlin and specified by the Senate. We reserve the right to adapt these measures according to changes made by the Berlin government.
- Wearing a face mask covering mouth and nose is obligatory for all persons on the whole event ground (inside & outside)
- A minimum distance of 1.5 metres is ensured by appropriate markings at the entrance, toilet, catering and exhibition areas as well as in front of the stage
- With the help of the web app recover, all participants' data will be collected in compliance with DSGVO and encrypted for possible contact tracking
- All guests can view a live status update on our website in order to check how crowded the venue is and whether it is worth the trip
- There will be sufficient disinfectant dispensers and hand washing facilities available on site
- Cross-ventilation of the entire hall allows for a continuous exchange of fresh air
- The exhibition Netz Werke features mostly contactless installations and there will be appropriate cleaning and disinfection agents as well as instructed personnel available at all times
#rpCampus occupancy (live)
Please check the current occupancy on site at #rpCampus here. The larger the black area, the more people are currently visiting the site. Our hygiene and security concept only allows for a limited number of people on site and we will have to ask you to wait at the entrance until other visitors have left in case #rpCampus is fully occupied. Thank you for your understanding.
Opening hours: Sundays to Thursdays, 4pm to 8pm.